Monday, July 20, 2026

Summer 2026 - Week 3

 Haskell Weekend
July 16-21 At The Condo


I wish that it had worked differently and my adorable wife Kimberly D had been able to come to Orlando for the extended weekend at our stay-cation condo, but she was up in the air about doctor appointments and visits.  Drove up her, at my wife's insistence I might add, on Thursday morning.  Our son Brad came and we had a long lunch together.  Friday I went to his hockey game - he was the star and they won in a shootout.  Brought the grandson back for the weekend.  Ended by spending a good part of Monday with our adorable realtor Sophia before heading home.  The racing highlights were from the signature day at Monmouth, Haskell Day.  For the day Saturday I won 47% of the picks and with the promotional money I got back I finished in the black.  Made Sunday a winning day when I added their stakes event, the Wicker Stakes to the two picks from the Jersey Shore.

Friday:  Book'em Danno

Saturday:  Knightsbridge

Splendora

Kathynmarissa

Souper Quest

Cy Fair

Echo Sound

Journalism

Sunday:  King of Gosford





Was fun to hear back from my gal-pal Karli Barnett who's now based at an Atlanta news station.  We still keep in touch and she follows our trips.






No comments:

Post a Comment