I loved Arlington International Racecourse. I visited there three times and twice went to the Arlington Million, the signature day at the beautiful facility. But since Churchill Downs, Inc. sold it for it's real estate value the Million Day races have been held at a couple of different venues, but seems to have settled at Colonial Downs.
Arlington Million Days
Roja
Sabino Canyon
Mashallah
Verifire
Gimme A Nother
Amberbien
Renegade
Burnham Square
Jaxson's Ice Cream Celebration
Birthday Wishes
By the time the weekend was over I had nearly 100 birthday wishes from friends and family but I have to say what made me the happiest was that I heard from every single one of the people who mean the most to me.
Chloe - Allison - Mandy - Ekatirini - Jen - Jillian
Melissa - Michelle - Shasha - Shelly - Sophia - Teri
The ChatGPT of Kimmy & Tati celebrating my birthday at the condo



























No comments:
Post a Comment