Sunday, August 30, 2026

Summer 26: Week 9

 Charles Town Classic & Travers Stakes Weekend

The two weeks Kim and I have spent here in Orlando have been just wonderful for me in particular.  The thing I enjoy most about traveling is the social interaction with people, something that's rare at home these days.  But last week, in addition to time with our son Brad and then his family we had a "date night" with our friend Kati.  This week we had our girl friend Michelle visit for four days and three nights and it was just THE BEST.  So much fun, and what made it exceptionally good for me is that unlike most of Kim's girlfriends who know me and are "friends" with me, Michelle and I have always had our own close friendship.  And in fact I'd say of the two of us, I'm in far more frequent contact with Michelle than Kim.  And then at the first of next week we will be spending the afternoon with our new found friend and realtor Sophie.  Add on to that an exceptional weekend of racing action and success and you've got a really, REALLY great week-weekend.

Friday:  Charles Town Classic Night

The Last Say


Duncan Idaho

Foie Gras


Overnight Pow Wow

Saturday:  Travers Day

Dr. Kapur


Englishman

Emphatic

Naomis


Ways and Means


Sunday

Gianluca Be Lucky




Social Butterflies.....

Michelle's Visit






























No comments:

Post a Comment