Saturday, September 3, 2016

September 2

Just A Couple From The Shore

On the nine race card at Monmouth - the only track I handicapped for today - I originally had five selections.  But when I logged on to watch all the races scheduled for the turf were off, so that left me with three handicapping selections.  I missed with two minimum bets but watched Prudhoe Bay - a former stakes runner entered in a $12.5K claiming event win for fun.  

Made me a small winner on the day.  In the spirit of full disclosure I did bet on my "bet bet" which was on the turf because he stayed in the field on the dirt and he was second at 6/5....but I won't count that against my handicapping stats since my handicapping was for the turf.  If anyone has a problem with that then contact me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment